SIM-Next is the premier organization on the Front Range that has a clear focus on vital topics for emerging information technology leaders.
- Monthly Briefings and Lunch – From September to May, we offer monthly meetup events that give you access to experts who give you the tools you need to get promoted and succeed in your role as an IT manager.
- Professional Development – Topics focus specifically on IT management issues and you get the chance to discuss ideas with IT managers from other companies.
- IT Community – As an IT manager, it pays to be active in your community. Networking with SIM-Next members at our outside events gives you the relationships you need to benefit from the experience of your colleagues in other industries.
- Education – SIM-Next is forward-thinking. We are aware that schools are not graduating students in IT as fast as IT professionals are retiring. We’re one of the few organizations that’s doing something about it. Through our Student Ambassador Program, we’re reaching out to top students and we’re partnering with the best colleges and universities in the area.
| John Reeb
| Steve Wille
| Kay Crook
Facilities & Registration firstname.lastname@example.org
To foster information systems education and the continued advancement of information management.
To accomplish this objective, SIM-Next does the following:
- Provides a forum for those concerned with all aspects of information management.
- Provides a means for critical examination of the problems and opportunities involved in the development of information systems for the improvement of management performance.
- Provides an opportunity for the exchange of ideas with peers.