SIM-Next is BACK!
Our Mission, Vision and Values
- Inspiring awareness of emerging tech across the Colorado Front Range
- To be the premier community where future technology leaders come to Connect, Learn and Grow!
- Continual Education
- We believe learning is a life-long journey
- We believe in advancing new ideas and technologies
- Community involvement
- We believe in giving back to our local communities
- Bringing our whole selves
- We believe in self-expression and diversity, equity and inclusion in a fun (possibly a little weird) environment
- We believe in sparking valuable connections for education and career development
As the premier organization in the Denver metro area for rising IT/IS managers and leaders, SIM-Next is proud to provide:
- Alternate Month Meetup and Presentation – SIM-Next provides fantastic content from subject matter experts across a broad range of subjects of interest to members.
- Professional Development – Topics focus specifically on IT management issues and you get the chance to discuss ideas with IT managers from other companies.
- IT Community – As an IT manager, it pays to be active in your community. Networking with SIM Next members at our outside events gives you the relationships you need to benefit from the experience of your colleagues in other industries.
- Education – SIM Next is forward-thinking. We are aware that schools are not graduating students in IT as fast as IT professionals are retiring. Were are one of the few organizations that’s doing something about it. Through our Student Ambassador Program, we are reaching out to top students and we are partnering with the best colleges and universities in the area.
If you want to drive change in your organization, motivate your people, and get projects done on-time and on-budget, SIM Next is a great resource for you.